For Sale £495,000
- Morley is a market town and a civil parish within the City of Leeds metropolitan borough, in West Yorkshire. Morley is the largest town in the Borough of Leeds after Leeds itself. It lies approximately 5 miles south-west of Leeds city centre. With excellent road links to the M62, M1 and A1. With bus and rail links to Morley direct from Leeds city centre.
- A large, detached brick and stone-built property with pitched and flat roof elevations. Large ground floor footprint. Base/lower ground floor and 1st floor managers flat. Set in Circa 0.75 acres, enclosed on three sides with a single point of entry to the front of the plot via Victoria Avenue.
- Ground floor - Club Room - Lounge - Snooker room each with a bar servery. 3 sets of w/c's.
- Basement/lower ground - a range of offices and storerooms, club room, cellar and cold room.
- First floor - 4-bedroom managers flat with a well-appointed open kitchen/lounge area. W/c and bathroom.
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Freehold for sale with vacant possession.
- According to the valuation office agency website, the rateable value is £13,500 per annum. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries for any incentives available.
- We are advised that the property has not been elected for VAT.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Ample parking on site for around 40 spaces.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10717
- Type: Retail, Land, Development Opportunities
- Status: For Sale