To Let £30,000
- These three newly renovated retail units are located on the corner of Albion Street, in the City Centre of Derby, with high pedestrian footfall, and close to one of the main entrances for the Derbion shopping centre.
- Derby with an estimated population of 250,000 in the city and surrounding areas has extensive transport links with other areas of the country. The M1 motorway passes about ten miles (16 km) to the east of the city, linking Derby southwards to the London area and northwards to Sheffield and Leeds. Other major roads passing through or near Derby include the A6, A38, A50, A52 (Newcastle-under-Lyme to Mablethorpe, including Brian Clough Way linking Derby to Nottingham) and A61 (Derby to Thirsk via Sheffield and Leeds).
- Located on the ground floor of a mixed residential and commercial building, the upper floors are vacant but likely to be residential accommodation rather than office space.
- Unit A - 1040 Sq Ft = £30,000 per annum plus VAT. A prominent corner unit with windows on 2 elevations with main central front door
- Unit B - 1090 Sq Ft = £22,500 per annum plus VAT – LET AGREED
- Unit C - 750 Sq Ft = £17,500 per annum plus VAT
- The property has a shared service link corridor leading to the service yard to the rear. Each unit has their own kitchenette and W/C.
- All units are available to let immediately.
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on a new 5 year lease agreement - incentives available subject to status. Initial passing rent is £30,000 per annum plus vat on fully repairing and insuring terms, plus landlords insurance and service charge.
- Deposit and references required.
- The shops do not register on the current rating list - interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the local authority.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10679
- Type: Retail, Offices
- Status: To Let