For Sale £425,000
- This Substantial former agricultural Shed is approx. 11,000 Sq Ft with additional land behind suitable for development STPP and is situated 100m from the A1 with connection North and South
- Positioned approximately midway between the market towns of Stamford to the South and Grantham to the North, the property stands approximately 100m from the Southbound carriageway of the A1 off a public highway which is accessed from both the North and South bound A1 carriageways.
- Formerly a potato shed to a working farm, the unit has been internally sprayed with insulating materials. The dividing wall between the 2 storage areas is not fireproof and if a more substantial dividing structure is required, this could be done.
- Both Barns 3 and 4 have electrically operated roller shutter doors (4.6m wide) with Eaves height circa 6.25m and ridge height 9.75m
- Barn 3 measures approximately 26m x 20m (5,850 Sq Ft) and is rectangular in shape and open plan. There is a container within the unit with office and WC facilities. These facilities are not connected to mains drainage and need to be emptied periodically. See Services for water situation. This unit is currently let on a rolling lease at £15,000 PA + VAT
- Barn 4 measures approximately 26m x 18.25m (5,100 Sq Ft) and the unit is rectangular in shape and open plan. There are no facilities or offices within the building but there are facilities on site. There is a substantial racking system currently installed and this can be acquired by separate agreement or removed if not required. This unit is currently let on a rolling lease at £15,000 PA + VAT
- Behind Barn 4 is an area of land approximately 20m square plus access to the side of Barn 4 of approximately 3m wide. This area could easily be developed, (STPP) or secured and contained with fencing.
- There are no amenities in the immediate vicinity and local amenities are in North Witham and all major facilities can be found in Grantham and/or Stamford
- Single phase Electricity is individually metered and current tenants reimburse the landlord for power used. Water is connected to the site but the supply is intermittent. The owners are working to improve this.
- Available for sale freehold for £425,000
- Barn 3 and Barn 4 have a rateable value of £3,950 each. Prospective purchasers should check with the local authority over Rates payable and Business Rates Relief available.
- VAT may be chargeable on the purchase price. This will be confirmed.
- Both parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Access over the communal area for vehicles may incur a Service charge for upkeep and repair
- A 4m strip to the front of the Units is included in the price.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10684
- Type: Industrial, Investments, Land
- Status: For Sale