To Let £15,000
- The property is located upon Exchange Street, which links Chancery Lane into Carolgate, which is the main shopping parade. The building sits close to public car parks, along Chancery Lane, and has excellent access to Kings park. Retford itself is a bustling north Nottinghamshire market town which still retains it markets on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays with a monthly farmers market. The town is a central point for many of the surrounding towns and villages and as such the town has attracted and maintained a good number of national occupiers and retailers. Retford is well placed for taking advantage of
- the surrounding centres of Sheffield, Doncaster, Lincoln, Worksop and Nottingham.
- The A1 is within approximately 5 minutes driving distance and the M18 and M6.
- Single storey L shaped building comprising a range of office suites, the property is brick built with a pitched tiled roof. The building has been fully renovated in the last few years to a high specification.
- A range of individual offices with 3 different access points should sub letting or co working be required. With kitchenette and 2 w/c's fitted to a high standard. The office space is circa 1200 Sq FT not including ancilliary areas.
- Located in the town centre of Retford close to all local shops, offices and leisure amenities.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- The property is offered on full repairing and insuring lease, for a term to be agreed no less than 3 years. The initial asking rental is £15,000 per annum plus VAT and landlords’ insurance.
- The property is yet to be reassessed for business rates following its re-development.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Not applicable
- The offices come with 2 allocated car parking spaces to the front.
- The current planning permission allows for office uses, alternative uses will be considered STPP.
- P & F Commercial is the trading name of F & P Partners Ltd and was formerly known as Moores Commercial. All emails sent to Moores Commercial will be forwarded to P & F Commercial and all data held by F & P Partners Ltd. will remain unchanged by the rebrand.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10565
- Type: Offices
- Status: To Let