To Let £22,500
- Granby House is situated within the heart of Nottingham city centre, occupying a prominent position at the junction of Maid Marian Way which forms part of the inner-city ring road and Friar Lane running directly into the Market Square. Nottingham is well positioned within the Midlands, with an estimated population of circa 280,000, the city can be accessed from 3 exits from the M1 (J24 in the South Via the newly built dual carriageway A453, J25 via the A52 at Derby, and J26 Via the A610 to the North) The A453 junction to the South of the City leads to Kegworth and Castle Donington, ideal for Nottingham East Midlands airport and Donington Racetrack.
- The property is a 3-storey brick-built property with commercial space on the ground floor and offices over first and second floors. The space available occupies the whole first floor level, with lots of natural light with windows on 2 sides.
- 1,750 Sq Ft - open plan office suite with well-appointed kitchen, accessible w/c, plus ladies and gent’s w/c's, personnel lift and well-presented entrance and communal staircase. Within the office there is a boardroom, and 2 further smaller meeting rooms.
- Being within the City of Nottingham, all amenities are within a short walk
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on a new 5-year lease on fully repairing and insuring terms. The initial passing rental guide is £22,500 + VAT per annum. Plus service charge and landlords’ insurance.
- Interested parties should make their own enquiries to the relevant billing authority for any potential relief available.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Service charges will apply for the management of the building and upkeep of common parts. More information will be made available on request. The estimated Service cahrge for the First Floor is £8,700 pa
- There is no parking with the offices
- The property has an established consent for use as offices falling within Class B1(a) of the Town & Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10659
- Type: Offices
- Status: To Let