To Let £12,000
- Ketton is a village in Rutland in the East Midlands of England. It is about 8 miles east of Oakham and 3 miles west of the centre of Stamford. The 2011 Census recorded a parish population of 1,926, making it the fourth largest settlement in Rutland, after Oakham, Uppingham and Cottesmore. The A1 is less than 2 miles away with North and South bound access.
- Within the development there is a Private members Gym, a Prestige Car Dealer, a signage contractor and a range of smaller All inclusive offices.
- A 2 storey building with Eaves heights of 5.6m and a Ridge height of 9.3m with timber clad elevations beneath a powder coated steel covered pitched roof. Electrically operated Roller Shutter door and Personnel door to the rear elevation and a Personnel door to the front elevation leading directly off Pit Lane. Mains services ware connected to the property including Water, 3 phase Electric and Drainage which will be capped off within the unit.
- There are 4 Units with only 2 remaining, each having a footprint of 1,033 Sq. Ft. All units have potential for Mezzanines which could be arranged by separate negotiation. The Units will be taken to shell and it will be for the tenant to arrange the installation of Kitchen, Wc’s etc.
- The village has a post office and general store, a library, two pubs and two churches.
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- To be let on a new FRI lease with terms to be agreed. We are seeking a minimum 5 year term with potential for a 3 year break and review. Rent is to be paid quarterly in advance with a 3 month deposit paid at the onset of the lease. The Landlord will insure the buildings and recharge the cost to the tenants based on the Sq Ft occupied and the risk level of the occupier.
- Rent for Unit 7 has been set at £12,000 Per annum plus VAT
- The individual units will need to be assessed once complete. Tenants will be responsible for the Business rates applied.
- VAT will be added to the Rent, service charge and insurance.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- A service charge will be applicable for the communal grounds and car park area. Landlords Buildings insurance will be re-charged back to the tenants either separately or within the service charge. Full details have yet to be agreed.
- There is allocated parking to the building plus Visitors.
- Planning was granted on the 14th Sept 2020 under application No 2020/1057/FUL
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10445
- Type: Industrial
- Status: To Let