To Let £8,500
- These 2 Retail units occupy a high profile position on Oakham’s main road through the town. They are independent units and can be leased separately or together.
- Oakham is a popular Market town and the County capital of Rutland, the smallest County in the UK. Well positioned in the Midlands close to the A1 at Greetham/Stretton with good access to other popular market towns, Stamford, Melton, Grantham and Uppingham all within 15 miles and cities to include Peterborough and Leicester within 20 miles. Motorway access is circa 20 miles West at Junction 21a, via the A46 from Melton Mowbray.
- Occupying the ground floor of a 2 storey property with approximately 500 and 370 sq ft of retail space.
- Prominent access to the main road with excellent window display frontage, from one of the main routes in to the town centre. No 15 has accommodation that is open planned with ancilliary store and kitchenette in the back room, this could be open up to create more trading space. The w/c is located on the first floor, with access from the rear of the shop into a communal corridor shared with the flats above, the w/c is exclusively for the commercial unit.
- No 17 is also open planned with ancilliary store, kitchenette and Wc to the rear.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property, except for gas. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Both Shops are available on new 5-year leases with flexible terms, asking rental of £8,500 per annum for No 15 and £9,500 for No 17 both plus landlords insurance. No VAT will be charged on the rent. Longer leases are available if required. A deposit of 3 months rent will be required.
- According to the VOA website, the rateable Value of No.15 is £4,650 per annum and No.17 is £5,600. Subject to the tenant qualifying, this means that either property will benefit from the 100% rate reduction scheme and no rates would be payable. Specific enquiries should be made to Rutland County Council for further information. Any rates payable are paid directly by the tenant to the rating authority
- We are advised that the property has not been elected for VAT.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10686
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let