To Let £25,000
- Located in Mansfield Woodhouse, situated about 1 mile North of the centre of Mansfield and close to Mansfield Woodhouse train station, the property is well positioned in a densely populated residential area.
- Mansfield is a market town in Nottinghamshire, the town lies in the Maun Valley, 12 miles (19 km) north of Nottingham, and is near Sutton-in-Ashfield. Most of the 106,556 population live within the town proper (including Mansfield Woodhouse).
- The space occupies the ground floor of a 2 storey brick built and rendered property. With large display window frontage, formerly an estate agency office, would suit retail user.
- Unit one - offers 2,066 Sq Ft of open plan retail space (subject to changes during the planning process) with large window frontage, the landlord will complete works to split the building and open the space when planning allows. There will be 2 other units available in the building to include a small unit at circa 350 sq ft and another larger unit circa 2,863 sq ft.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on a new fully repairing and insuring lease - the rent will be £25,000 plus VAT per annum plus landlords insurance.
- A deposit equal to 3 month rent will be required and there will be a contribution to the Buildings Insurance arranged by the Landlord. Rent is paid quarterly in advance.
- Once the works are complete the individual spaces will need to be re rated. It is estimated that the rateable value for this space will be circa £14,000 per annum.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Parking for the tenants and rear access to the shop is available from the rear courtyard of the property. No customer parking is available.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10632
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let