To Let £15,000
- A 2,900 Sq Ft Retail Outlet located on the section of Outram Street closest to the town centre accessing Forest Street and Low Street, directly in the shopping centre of Sutton.
- Sutton-In-Ashfield is a market town in the Ashfield district of Nottinghamshire, with an estimated population of around 45,800, it is situated approximately 4 miles West of Mansfield, and close to the Derbyshire border. Approximately 18 miles to the South is the County capital of Nottingham via the M1 motorway whilst Derby to the South West is between 20 and 27 miles either via the A38 or the M1/A52. Since 1995, the town is served by the Robin Hood Line which provides regular rail service between Nottingham and Worksop. The Sutton Parkway railway station is two miles south of the town centre at the junction of Low Moor Road (B6021) towards Kirkby-in-Ashfield and Penny Emma Way.
- Ground retail unit with open plan areas, store room and w/c to the rear.
- 2,900 sq ft of space over the ground floor area only.
- Situated close to the town centre and having access to all local shops and amenities.
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered to let on fully repairing and insuring terms with a minimum 5 year lease, longer if required. Rental is set at £15,000 plus vat per annum. Plus landlords insurance and 3 months rental deposit.
- According to the valuation office agency the current rateable value is £13,250.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Not applicable.
- There is no parking allocated to the unit although short and long term parking is available in public car parks in the town centre.
- The property has the relevant use classes and planning for the current use. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10064
- Type: Retail, Investments
- Status: To Let