To Let £39,000
- 31 Cattle Market is in the centre of Loughborough and is situated on the main pedestrianised area with a mixture of residential, leisure and retailing occupiers.
- Loughborough is a well-known University town, situated between Nottingham to the north and Leicester to the south.
- The town has good connectivity to the M1 motorway Junction 23, approximately three miles to the west. Good road and rail links to surrounding towns and cities, with the M1, M42 and M69 / M6 all within a 20-mile radius and direct rail access to St Pancras station.
- The property is a 2-storey brick built building in the middle of a block, with a service and delivery yard to the rear.
- With circa 3,900 sq ft of space over ground and first floor, split - 2,100 sq ft ground floor and 1,800 sq ft over the first floor.
- The ground floor is predominantly used for retail with access to the service yard from a small internal store room. The first floor is used for storage, staff w/c's, plant room and staff room.
- Being in the centre of town, all major amenities are immediately available
- We are advised that all mains’ services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on new lease terms at an initial passing rent of £39,000.
- 10-year lease term with 5-year break clause on fully repairing and insuring terms. 3 months rent deposit.
- Plus landlords insurance and management charges.
- According to the valuation office agency website, the current rateable value is £53,000 per annum. Interested parties are advised to seek their own advice on rates payable and any relief schemes available.
- We are advised that the property has not been elected for VAT, meaning no vat will be charged on the rent.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Not applicable
- The property is located close to 2 main car parks in the Town Centre, Granby Street and Packe Street.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10713
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let