For Sale £250,000
- The property has a prominent frontage to Ropery Road and is located close to the junction with Melrose Road, in the town of Gainsborough. Located in a predominantly residential area, however there are several neighborhood retailers within the vicinity, and the property sits next door to Mercers Wood Academy. Gainsborough sits close to major road links the A1(M) and A631 providing access to the M18. Gainsborough benefits from a range of local amenities include a post office, a park, a regular bus service and a range of national supermarket chains, as well as major facilities including Marshall’s Yard.
- The property comprises a ground floor retail premises most recently used as a dog grooming salon, as such the property provides good quality open plan retail accommodation. Internally the property benefits from laminate flooring and recently painted walls, kitchen area and WC to the rear with good levels of natural light.
- The property provides an excellent opportunity to occupy a flexible premises which would be suitable for a range of retail uses STPP, and sits within a busy neighbourhood on the edge of Gainsborough town centre. There is off road parking to the front of the property for approximately two vehicles. With 3 bedroom accommodation to the rear.
- Commercial Space to include
- Retail area 28.82m2 310 ft2
- Kitchen area 1.41m2 15 ft2
- Store area 2.94m2 35 ft2
- Total internal area 3.17m2 360 ft2
- Rear ground floor and first floor comprises a 3 bedroom dwelling to include lounge, kitchen, and bathroom which has a separate access and could be let out independently.
- We understand that mains water and electricity are connected to the property. However these have not been checked or tested.
- For sale freehold with vacant possession.
- The rental income for the commercial space is circa £7200 per annum, plus the residential income in the region of £650 per month. This represents a 6% ROI
- The property has a Rateable Value for the commercial space of £2,400. Rates payable is £1,118.40. For further information and eligibility for small business rate relief, please contact West Lindsey District Council on 01427 676676.
- We are advised that the property has not been elected for VAT.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Car parking to the front for 2 small cars.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10473
- Type: Retail, Offices
- Status: For Sale