364 Sq Ft 2nd Floor office in Oakham – LE15 6AF
To Let £4,000
- A characterful Office of 364 Sq Ft in the centre of Oakham.
- Oakham is a popular and expanding market town being the County capital of Rutland, the smallest County in the UK. Rutland is home to Rutland Water, popular for locals and tourists for cycling, fishing, bird watching and walking.
- Well positioned in the Midlands close to the A1 at Greetham/Stretton with good access to other popular market towns, Stamford, Melton, Grantham and Uppingham all within 15 miles and cities to include Peterborough and Leicester within 20 miles away. Motorway access is circa 20 miles West at Junction 21a via the A46 from Melton Mowbray.
- Occupying the 2nd Floor of this renovated building, the office offers ample space for 5/6 people in a light and well maintained office environment. The office has the benefit of a shared Kitchen and Wc Facilities on the first floor and is accessed via a private door entry off Dean Street which leads to the staircase serving 3 other offices.
- Other occupiers include an appointment only Tattoo Parlour, a Care Services Provider on the First Floor and a financial advisor on the 2nd Floor adjoining this office.
- Electrical cabling runs around the room in the skirting trunking and this gives excellent flexibility in terms of layout and convenience. Heating is by electric panel radiators.
- n Street which leads to the staircase serving 3 other offices.
- The room measures 26'4" x 13'9" with a 9'6" high ceiling stretching above the exposed roof timbers.
- All local services are available in Oakham town centre and there are food and drinks outlets with a coffee shop being on the ground floor of Clarion House with access off Church Street.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent
- The terms are based on the assignment of an existing 5 year lease from 20th September 2021. The rent has been set at £4,000 Per annum for the first 3 years. It may be possible for the landlord to issue a new lease if preferred. A 2 months deposit and references will be required. Rent will be paid monthly in advance by direct debit along with the service charge. The Buildings insurance contribution will be paid on demand.
- The current rateable value is £4,200 and qualifying businesses may be able to apply for the100% business rate relief from Rutland County Council. Potential tenants should make their own enquiries from RCC.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs
- A small service charge to cover the buildings insurance and a contribution towards the communal areas maintenance is chargeable and payable with the rent. For 2023 this is £300pa + VAT. Buildings insurance is paid by the landlord and charged to the tenants pro-rata for Sq. Footage occupied. Estimate for 2023 is Circa £400
- Parking is available on Church Street, 1 hour limited and the Public Car park on Church Street is around 85m away. Long term parking is available at discounted rates within the town centre.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10587
- Type: Offices
- Status: To Let