To Let £17,000
- This 548 ground floor retail unit is in central Loughborough is a well-known University town, situated between Nottingham to the north and Leicester to the south. The town has good connectivity to the M1 motorway Junction 23, approximately three miles to the west.
- The property is situated between Market Street and Packe Street, access provided via Packe Street for parking and services. Market Street is a pedestrianised area with a mixture of residential, leisure and retailing occupiers. Good road and rail links to surrounding towns and cities, with the M1, M42 and M69 / M6 all within a 20-mile radius and direct rail access to St Pancras station.
- Occupying the ground floor of a 2 storey town centre property. Ground Floor retail space measuring approximately 548 sq ft.
- Ground Floor Retail space with kitchen and W/C measuring in total 548 Sq ft. The space is largely open planned, with large window to the main street.
- We are advised that all mains’ services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on new lease terms at an initial passing rent of £17,000 per annum plus VAT. 10-year lease term with 5-year break clause on fully repairing and insuring terms
- Plus landlords’ insurance and management charges.
- We understand from the VOA website that the Rateable Value for the property is £12,000 but prospective tenants should make their own enquiries in this respect. For qualifying businesses small business rate relief could be available.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10683
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let