For Sale £495,000
- Guildhall Street connects High Street to Market Place which is in the centre of Grantham with access to all shopping and food amenities. The Railway station is 5 minutes’ walk giving access to the East Coast Mainline to Kings Cross in London which is about a 1hours 10 minute journey.
- With a population of around 45,000 Grantham is a major conurbation in Lincolnshire with Lincoln being approximately 23 miles to the North and Nottingham approximately 22 miles to the West. Excellent road connections to the North and South Via the A1 and the A52 leads West to Nottingham and East to the Lincolnshire Coast (40 Miles).
- 11 Guildhall Street briefly comprises large Retail / Bulky Goods Premises having been occupied by Argos for many years up to their takeover by Sainsburys. We believe the property was constructed during the 1970’s and offers predominately open space internally and has an excellent working height making it suitable for a wide variety of alternative uses to include Leisure/Gymnasium together with Restaurant/Bar subject to the relevant planning permissions being obtained.
- As well as pedestrian access from Guildhall Street, there is also rear access via a shared Service Yard used by both the subject property and B&M Bargains providing goods access.
- The property provides the following accommodation and has been measured on a net internal area basis:
- With ground floor space covering 613 sqm - 6,600 sq ft across three main areas.
- With ancilliary office space - kitchen area - staff w/c's.
- We are advised that all mains’ services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- For sale or for lease - £495k freehold - £50k per annum leasehold.
- According to the valuation office agency website, the rateable value for the property is £50,500. South Kesteven district council is the local billing authority.
- The property is opted to tax. VAT may be charged on the purchase price.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Parking and loading access to the side is available with the property.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10709
- Type: Retail, Industrial, Investments, Development Opportunities
- Status: For Sale