Ground and FF Office – Oakham High Street – LE15 6AH
To Let £10,000
- This office located on Oakham High Street and has Ground Floor display windows and First Floor offices.
- Oakham is a popular Market town and boasts to be the County capital of Rutland, the smallest County in the UK. Well positioned in the Midlands close to the A1 at Greetham/Stretton with good access to other popular market towns, Stamford, Melton, Grantham and Uppingham all within 15 miles, and cities to include Peterborough and Leicester within 20 miles away. Motorway access is circa 20 miles West at Junction 21a, via the A46 from Melton Mowbray.
- The property is located just off the market square in a highly prominent position
- The property is a 2 storey property with split level areas across the first floor levels.
- With reception to the ground floor having display windows directly on to High Street and stairs and first floor landing and w/c and Kitchenette.
- The first floor landing offers access to an open plan middle floor and access to 3 private office spaces one of which has borrowed light only
- Ground Floor: 138 Sq.Ft (12.80 m.Sq )
- First Floor: 594 Sq.Ft (56.18 m.Sq )
- Kitchen: 40 Sq.Ft (3.70 m.Sq )
- TOTAL: 772 Sq.Ft ( 71.72 m.Sq )
- Located in the centre of Oakham, directly opposite a bus stop. With High street, hour free parking all around, and within walking distance to the train station and the towns 3 main car parks (monthly and annual permits available). next to the popular Oakham Market square, where market days are held every Wednesday and Saturday.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- The property is available on a new Internal Repairing & Insuring lease, term to be agreed. The rental is set at £10,000 per annum, no VAT. A 3 month rent deposit will be required. The landlord will insure the building and the tenant will pay a proportion of the cost.
- The currently rateable value is £5,600 per annum, interested parties are advised to speak to Rutland County Council for rate relief options.
- We are advised that the property has not been elected for VAT.
- The ingoing tenant is to be responsible for the Landlord’s reasonable legal costs in this matter which are likely to be circa £500+ VAT
- The offices are self contained and there is no service charge.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10471
- Type: Retail, Offices
- Status: To Let