A range of exceptional office spaces with support packages available – Rutland
To Let £750
- A prime location close to the railway station and within walking distance to the main shopping promenade of this popular market town. National chains including Costa Coffee (opposite), Boots and HSBC and Barclays banks are represented, along with an abundance of local shops, restaurants and bars. The prestigious Oakham School is within 50 metres of the property.
- Oakham is the County capital of Rutland, the smallest County in the UK. Well positioned in the Midlands close to the A1 at Greetham/Stretton with good access to other regional market towns: Stamford, Melton, Grantham and Uppingham, all within 15 miles. Nearby cities include Leicester and Peterborough, within 20 miles, giving access to M1 and A1(M).
- Serviced offices providing private offices, hot desks, meeting rooms and access to core business services. A creative and innovative space that nurtures new ideas and provides the tools to get businesses off the ground and help them to thrive, all housed in a modern and productive setting, a go-to centre for entrepreneurs. Supporting existing, fledgling and start-up businesses jumpstart their companies, by offering cost-efficient and flexible office space and services and access to professional coaching and mentoring. With a key focus on supporting local companies to develop a strong foothold in the local economy and encourage a collaborative approach to working.
- All offices are fully equipped with tables chairs and additional storage.
- There are currently 3 vacant office spaces available
- 2 smaller ones 2-4 persons - £750 pcm inclusive of all utilities excluding phone
- 1 larger space - 6-8 persons - £1000 pcm inclusive of all utilities excluding phone.
- All rates are plus VAT
- Call Handling: £100 per month, plus 10p per call
- Mail Handling: £75 per month, based on up to 150 items per month. Additional items charged at 10p per item. Postage is charged per item.
- Client Greeting: Free of charge
- Ad Hoc Administration (photocopying, shredding). £50 per month
- Bookkeeping: price on application, depending on needs.
- Marketing or HR Support: price on application, depending on needs.
- Networking/Coaching: done through Trusted Team
- Lease terms are largely flexible, with rolling 12 month agreements available.
- Office unit rents will exclude the rates, however all offices will qualify for small business rate relief, so all smaller single location business users should benefit from full rates relief
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- A single car parking space will be available per office tenant - the property is located next to a large public car park, were daily/weekly/monthly parking tariffs are available.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10743
- Type: Offices
- Status: To Let