To Let £13,500
- Located just off the main pedestrianised town centre of the popular market and university town of Loughborough in the Charnwood Borough of Leicestershire. The town has a population in the region of 60,000 making it the largest settlement outside of the County capital of Leicester. The Town lies on the A6 and is approximately midway between Leicester and Nottingham. Loughborough is home to Loughborough university, an excellent facility that boasts one of the largest sports scholarship schemes in the UK. Good road and rail links to surrounding towns and cities, with the M1, M42 and M69 / M6 all within a 20-mile radius and direct rail access to St Pancras station.
- The property comprises a 2 and 3 storey brick built building, currently under going full renovation. The rest of the building is fully let to a variety of users including Reformer Yoga, landscape architect, gym, nail salon, plus others.
- Ground floor studio or office space with Kitchen area and W/C.
- Located in Loughborough town centre, within walking distance to all local shopping and public transport amenities.
- We are advised that all mains’ services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on preferred terms of 5 year leases
- The lease will be on FRI terms at a passing rent of £13,500 per annum (NO VAT).
- Internet and landlords insurance will be re charged at cost - £50 pcm for internet and £500 per annum for insurance.
- The tenant will be responsible for their own bills including rates.
- Interested parties should seek their own advice from the relevant billing authority with regards to rates payable.
- We are advised that VAT will not be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- A service charge may be applicable and further details will be provided once the works have completed.
- There is no parking available with the property.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10646
- Type: Retail, Offices
- Status: Let Agreed