To Let £25,000
- The property is in the Nottingham suburb of Lenton, on Castle Boulevard, close to Lenton Boulevard and Abbey Bridge roundabout. Well situated close to the Nottingham ring road, providing good access to Junctions, 24, 25 & 26 of the M1 motorways via A453, A52, and A610, respectively. Close to Castle Marina and Castle Boulevard shopping/retail park and Queens Medical Centre. The property is surrounded predominantly by residential dwellings, with a range of commercial amenities to include shops, restaurants, and convenience store.
- Occupying the ground floor of a 3 storey property under a pitched tiled roof, the first and second floor accommodation is configured for residential flats. The rear courtyard is included within the demise and offers a great opportunity for outside eating and drinking.
- The Ground floor restaurant has a main front door from the street frontage, into an L shaped open trading area, with large windows to front and side. The current restaurant configuration has a serving counter in the trading area with extraction over. There is a separate kitchen and prep room with access to the courtyard. Several store rooms and staff and customer w/c's.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on a new lease with flexible terms, but based on a minimum 5 year term. On a FRI basis with a passing rent for year one at £25k, the rent will increase to £30k over the first 3 years, with a fixed review after year 5. References will be required along with a rental deposit and personal guarantees. Landlords insurance will be charged in addition.
- The letting is based on the property only and a premium for the equipment will be charged if required.
- According to the valuation office agency, the current rateable value is £14,000 per annum. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquires for any rate relief available.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10578
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let