Barber shop to let – Beeston
To Let £15,000
- The property is located on the main Woollaton Road running to the town centre of Beeston, a popular suburb of Nottingham.
- There are numerous retail outlets surrounding the site and a Lidl supermarket on the other side of the road and residential housing adjoining.
- Nottingham is well positioned within the Midlands, with an estimated population of circa 280,000, the city can be accessed from 3 exits from the M1 (J24 in the South Via the newly built dual carriageway A453, J25 via the A52 at Derby, and J26 Via the A610 to the North) The A453 junction to the South of the City leads to Kegworth and Castle Donington, ideal for Nottingham East Midlands airport and Donington Racetrack.
- Occupying the ground floor of a 2 storey property, with open plan shop and large glass frontage. Sitting directly on the footpath frontage and highly visible from the main road in to the town centre. The first floor is a residential flat, not included.
- Open plan shop with large window frontage and canopy over the shop.
- With barber shop fit outs and chairs and mirrors in place.
- Staff w/c and separate kitchenette to the rear.
- Rear access to courtyard and bin store.
- Being virtually on Beeston High Street, all local amenities are immediately on hand.
- We are advised that all main services if not connected to the property are available. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent. The ground floor tenant will sub meter and charge the first floor flat tenant accordingly
- Offered for let on a new minimum 5-year lease, on fully repairing and insuring terms. The initial passing rent is set at £15,000 No vat. Landlords insurance will be re-charged at cost. A 3 month rental deposit will be required.
- According to the valuation office agency website the rateable value is £3,350. Interested parties should benefit from full rate relief subject to status.
- We are advised that the property has not been elected for VAT.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- No parking is available with the property.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10745
- Type: Retail
- Status: Let Agreed