Brand new industrial unit to let – Oakham LE15 7US
To Let £25,000
- This brand new Warehouse is positioned just off the A606 Oakham By-pass.
- Hackamore Way and the surrounding area has been recently developed as a commercial estate including McDonalds, Costa and a Service station with M&S food along with other building trade outlets and other commercial users.
- Oakham is the larger of two market towns located in Rutland which boasts to be the smallest County in the UK. Traditional markets are held on Wednesday and Saturdays in the Town’s Market Square, closely located to Oakham Castle. The unit is easily accessed from the Oakham Bypass (A606) and this road provides excellent access into other local towns and cities including Peterborough, Lincoln, Newark and Stamford. The A1 motorway via Cottesmore and Greetham is 6 miles to the Northeast.
- New build industrial warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction with pitched barrel vaulted roof, benefiting from
- translucent lighting, attractive smooth clad elevations with up-and over loading door and double height glazed entrance, solid concrete flooring ready for occupier fit-out. Externally the property benefits from 5 car parking spaces and loading with 17m yard depth.
- Double glass doors and some window frontage, with up and over roller shutter door.
- Open 2515 sq ft of space - with services in situ.
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered to let on new lease terms to be agreed, Fully repairing and insuring terms - at an initial passing rent of £25,000 per annum plus VAT and landlords insurance to be re-charged at cost.
- Local Authority: Rutland
- Period: 2022/2023
- Rateable Value: TBC
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Allocated parking for up to 5 cars comes with the unit, the site benefits from shared customer parking.
- We understand the premises have authorised planning consent under Classes B1(C), B2 & B8 of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the local planning authority.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or Joint Agents - Mather Jamie - Alex Reid MRICS - email@example.com - 07976 443720
- Reference: 10755
- Type: Industrial
- Status: To Let