To Let £16,927
- Cafe business for sale within an Iconic grade II listed property on St Mary's St, a highly popular shopping location running parallel to the main High street.
- The town boasts 11 churches, 30 pub and over 10 quality hotels and guest houses. The property benefits from high foot fall due to being close to car parks and the weekly markets.
- Stamford is approx. 90 miles North of London and has excellent road and rail connections via the A1 and the main East Coastline.
- The lease demise occupies the first floor of the property. Currently a Coffee shop and Café, the property is available immediately and is subject to a new licence for 3 years, staff will transfer under TUPE. The property is accessed via Sinclair's, an iconic shop in the centre of town. The trading hours for the cafe must be aligned with ground trading unit which currently opens Tuesday to Saturday 9.00 – 5.30. The Café currently opens 9.30 – 4.00 allowing clean down and set up time. There is no possibility of evening opening. From October, Sinclair’s will be opening on Mondays giving the opportunity for an additional days trading for the café
- The business is being sold with the benefit of the current trading name and goodwill.
- Turnover has tracked consistently at around £150k net of VAT per annum.
- Accessed from the ground floor via the main staircase, with some open plan seating, then doors to main cafe area, with open kitchen and servery. Ladies and gents w/c's and store room. The cafe benefits from around 50 covers across both trading areas.
- We are advised that all mains’ services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- The business is for sale for a premium of £22,500 to include some but not all equipment and fittings and the trading name. The passing rent is £16,927 + VAT. This rent includes all bills and rates but excludes phone and broadband.
- A new 3-year licence will be granted by the head tenant.
- The rates are included within the rental price.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- P & F Commercial is the trading name of F & P Partners Ltd and was formerly known as Moores Commercial. All emails sent to Moores Commercial will be forwarded to P & F Commercial and all data held by F & P Partners Ltd. will remain unchanged by the rebrand.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10677
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let