To Let £14,700
- Cuckoo Wharf is located within walking distance to the town centre over the canal. Worksop lies on the A57 with links to the A1, M1 and A60, providing excellent access for industry to travel up, down and across the country, with large retailers such as Wilkinson and B&Q both having major distribution centres in the area.
- A ground floor cafe within a 3 storey building, the 2 floors above are occupied by Destiny Fitness, the Canal side cafe/coffee shop is in good condition throughout, interested parties should expect the shop to be a shell fit out, and is likely to require all fixtures and fittings for trading.
- The cafe is open plan with character features within the building offers great potential for a new business or existing operator. With customer w/c's and catering kitchen to the rear.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered to let on a new 5-year on fully repairing and insuring terms. Guide rental of £14,700 per annum. 3 months rental deposit and references will be required. Landlords Buildings Insurance will be recharged to the tenant.
- For qualifying businesses, relief for Small Business Rates could mean no Business rates are payable on this unit. Potential tenants should make their own enquiries in this regard.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Shared parking for customers and staff is available on site.
- P & F Commercial is the trading name of F & P Partners Ltd and was formerly known as Moores Commercial. All emails sent to Moores Commercial will be forwarded to P & F Commercial and all data held by F & P Partners Ltd. will remain unchanged by the rebrand.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10642
- Type: Retail
- Status: Let Agreed