Church Street Offices, Oakham LE15 6AA
To Let £7,250
- This FF Office has 3 interconnected rooms and is in the centre of Oakham, a popular Market town and boasts to be the County capital of Rutland, the smallest County in the UK.
- Rutland is home to Rutland Water, popular for locals and tourists for cycling, fishing, bird watching and walking. Well positioned in the Midlands close to the A1 at Greetham/Stretton with good access to other popular market towns, Stamford, Melton, Grantham and Uppingham all within 15 miles, and cities to include Peterborough and Leicester within 20 miles away. Motorway access is circa 20 miles West at Junction 21a, via the A46 from Melton Mowbray.
- Situated on the first floor with window frontage to Church Street and Dean Street. The offices are located within a Grade 2 listed 2 storey character building under a pitched tile roof with shared entrance with a local accountancy firm and a retail unit on the ground floor. Having recently been fully refurbished the offices are fresh and ready to let without the need for any decoration.
- Accessed primarily off Church Street, the First Floor offices are divided in to 3 rooms giving the opportunity to create a reception and 2 private offices. There is a modern Kitchen off the rear Communal area together with w/c facilities which are shared with the other office. These offices provide a great start up space.
- Located in the centre of Oakham access to all the shopping facilities in the town, nearby car parking and 5 minute walk to Oakham train station.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- The Rent payable is £7,250 + VAT per annum. A new lease - ideally for a minimum of 3 years, is offered on an internal repairing basis only. Landlords insurance will be charged accordingly on a quarterly basis.
- The Valuation office web site confirms that the Rateable Value of the premises is £5,800. All enquiries relating to the rates payable should be addressed to Rutland County Council on 01572 722577 for any relief that may be available.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- The communal areas are the shared responsibility of the tenants that use the shared space. A small service charge of £300 per annum plus vat - charged quarterly, is payable for maintenance and red care alarm services.
- Parking is not available with the offices however Church Street car park is 100 yards away and offers ample parking either on a pay and display basis or weekly, monthly or annual permits available from Rutland County Council.
- The building has the appropriate use class for office space.
- The offices are accessed directly from Church Street and share the communal areas with one other tenant, an accountancy practice and the retail unit on the Ground Floor (Coffee Shop)
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10123
- Type: Retail, Offices
- Status: Let Agreed