To Let £35,000
- The property is situated adjacent to The Lion Hotel at the southern end of the pedestrianised section of Bridge Street, close to its junction with Potter Street in the heart of the town centre. Other retailers on Bridge Street include Boots the Chemist, Superdrug, Sports Direct, Rymans, JD Sports and branches of Halifax, Barclays and HSBC banks. The Savoy Cinema and Worksop Town Hall are also located nearby. The location of the property benefits from a town centre market three days a week.
- Worksop lies on the A57 with links to the A1, M1 and A60, providing excellent access for industry to travel up, down and across the country, with large retailers such as Wilkinson and B&Q both having major distribution centres in the area.
- Occupying the ground and upper ground floor of the property with storage, office space, cellar space and w/c's proposed to the rear of the accommodation. With a rear garden area which could be used as a terrace or outdoor seating area.
- Circa 3,000 sq ft to include the back of house areas. The space offers huge potential for a coffee shop or bar/restaurant.
- Located in Worksop town centre and benefitting from all local amenities including access to bus and rail links.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on new lease terms - minimum 5-year lease on FRI terms.
- The initial passing rent is £35k with rent free incentives available subject to status.
- 3 months rent deposit and PG's will be required.
- Additional charges will include landlords building insurance and 5% of the rent for management charges.
- The property will need to be re rated once the works are carried out to the whole building.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Planning consent was gained in 2019 for A3 use on the Ground floor and conversion of the upper floors of the building into 9 residential apartments. Details can be found on the Bassetlaw District Council planning portal under reference 19/00501/FUL and 19/00502/LBA
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10584
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let