To Let £15,000
- Well positioned just off Maid Marian Way close to the City Centre, the offices have good pedestrian access being within walking distance to the main bus station at the Broad Marsh Centre and approximately a 5 minute walk from Nottingham Train station. Nottingham is well positioned within the Midlands, with an estimated population of circa 280,000, the City can be accessed from 3 exits from the M1 (J24 in the South Via the newly built dual carriageway A453, J25 via the A52 at Derby, and J26 Via the A610 to the North) The A453 junction to the South of the City leads to Kegworth and Castle Donington, ideal for Nottingham East Midlands airport and Donington Race track.
- First and second floor office space set above retail space (although changing to a café/bar) on the ground floor, the building is a 3 storey mid terrace property under a pitched tile roof, with pavement and roadside frontage.
- Occupying the upper floors, the offices will benefit from a refurbishment including carpeting, decoration, central heating and private access. The third floor is attic space and suitable for storage only. The accommodation comprises:-
- 1st Floor - 260 sq ft - 24 sq m
- 2nd Floor - 279 sq ft - 26 sq m
- Attic space - 129 sq ft - 12 sq m
- Total - 668 sq ft - 62 sq m
- Located in the city centre and close to all local shops and offices.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on a new lease with flexible terms - the initial passing rent to include all utilities and rates is set at £15,000 per annum, tenants will be responsible for their own phone and broadband.
- The current rateable value is associated with the ground floor space and will need to be re rated separately. The rates are included in the annual rental.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- There may be a service charge for communal space and agents managment fees - details to be agreed, although this isnt expected to exceed £1 psf + vat.
- City centre parking is available in various pay and display locations nearby.
- The current use class allows for B1 office use, alternative uses maybe considered by the landlord depending on the proposal.
- P & F Commercial is the trading name of F & P Partners Ltd and was formerly known as Moores Commercial. All emails sent to Moores Commercial will be forwarded to P & F Commercial and all data held by F & P Partners Ltd. will remain unchanged by the rebrand.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10335
- Type: Offices
- Status: To Let