For Sale £330,000
- Alfreton is a town within the Amber Valley district of Derbyshire. The population of the Alfreton parish was 7,971 at the 2011 Census. Well positioned off the main A38 and A61, and within 5 minutes of the M1 junction 28.
- Church street is one of the main streets off the main town centre cross roads and is within walking distance to all local shops and businesses.
- Currently the property offers an existing 2 bedroom cottage in need of modernisation, with a range of barn/outbuildings with planning for conversion to 3 dwellings. Also includes land with planning for 2 semi detached properties.
- The current area of the land is approximately 0.15 acres.
- A Two Bedroom Cottage with a lounge, kitchen diner and bathroom to the ground floor and two double bedrooms to the first floor.
- Three Barns with planning permission granted to convert into three residential dwellings
- Land with planning permission granted for the erection of two, two bedroom semi detached houses.
- Full plans are available upon request via email@example.com or via the planning portal.
- Well positioned in the town centre and close to all local amenities to include shops, supermarkets, schooling and public transport stations.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for sale freehold with the benefit of full planning permission.
- The properties will need to be re assessed for rates when they are converted or built. Interested parties are advised to contact the relevant local billing authority.
- We are advised that the property has not been elected for VAT.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Not applicable.
- Once developed each dwelling will benefit from 1 car parking space per property.
- More information can be found on the Amber Valley Planning portal under application reference number: AVA/2013/0925.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10493
- Type: Development Opportunities, Land
- Status: For Sale