For Sale £110,000
- Located on St Mary's Hill in the centre of the popular market town of Stamford. The town boasts 11 churches, 30 pubs and over 10 quality hotels and guest houses. The property benefits from high foot fall due to being close to car parks and the weekly markets. Stamford is approx. 90 miles North of London and has excellent road and rail connections via the A1 and the main East Coastline.
- Occupying the ground and basement floors of a mid terrace property opposite all Saints Church in one of the most popular towns in the East Midlands.
- The Wine bar is accessed from the pavement, with a few steps leading the main bar area, with covers for approximately 35 on the ground floor. Main bar servery fully equipped for trade. A catering kitchen (immaculate) fully functional and practical for the food offering at No.14.
- Ladies and Gents w/c's.
- Stairs leading to the basement bar for up to 20 guests.
- Store room.
- The property is fully alarmed and benefits from a full 31 day recordable CCTV system with remote access.
- We are advised that all mains’ services are connected to the property with the exception of gas. The kitchen appliances run off electricity. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Lease terms to be confirmed, the initial passing rent is currently £17,500 + VAT per annum plus insurance.
- The premium for the business to include equipment is £110,000 - plus stock at valuation.
- The business is being sold by way of lease assignment - the original lease was for 6 years from 2018 and is fully assignable, a new lease maybe available from the landlord for a fresh 6-year term.
- According to the valuation office agency the current rateable value is £18,000 per annum. The local billing authority is South Kesteven District Council.
- VAT will not apply to the premium, but will be charged on the rent by the landlord. VAT may be levied on other service costs charged by the landlord.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- There is an agreement with a separate business owner for car parking to the rear. This is an informal arrangement.
- The property benefits from the relevant use classes for the current trading format.
- The premises licence No 33356 allows opening times as follows:
- 0800-2300 Monday to Sunday
- Until 0100 on Sun & Mon on Bank Hols, Xmas Eve and Boxing day
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10658
- Type: Retail
- Status: For Sale