To Let £7,500
- Mill Street is the favoured retail, office and food shopping Street in the Centre of Oakham. There are several public car parks within a short walk some of which provide long term parking and monthly or annual permits are available from the Council
- Oakham is a popular Market town and the County capital of Rutland, the smallest County in the UK. Well positioned in the Midlands close to the A1 at Greetham/Stretton with good access to other popular market towns, Stamford, Melton, Grantham and Uppingham all within 15 miles, and cities to include Peterborough and Leicester within 20 miles away. Motorway access is circa 20 miles West at Junction 21a, via the A46 from Melton Mowbray.
- A 2 storey stone and slate property with prominent independent access at street level
- Totalling 512 Sq Ft. (47.58 Sq m) the office comprises a Ground Floor reception area, 3 first floor offices an open plan area and a Kitchen and Wc.
- Previously a Tattoo Studio and recently an Architects office but would suit other uses if preferred.
- Being in the Centre of Oakham all local facilities are close to hand
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- The property is available by way of the assignment of a 5 year Internal Repairing and Insuring Lease from June 21. The lease has a break clause in 2024. A 3-month rent deposit will be required. Rent for the coming year has been set at £7,500 per annum although there may be an incentive for the first 12 months. A contribution to the Building insurance will be payable.
- The Rateable value of the property is £2,800 and qualifying businesses should be entitled to full small business rate relief meaning that no rates will be payable. Interested parties should check with Rutland County Council for details.
- The property hasn't been elected for VAT so no VAT will be added to the rent.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- No Parking is included with the property
- Current planning use is Sui Generis for the Tattoo Parlour.
- P & F Commercial is the trading name of F & P Partners Ltd and was formerly known as Moores Commercial. All emails sent to Moores Commercial will be forwarded to P & F Commercial and all data held by F & P Partners Ltd. will remain unchanged by the rebrand.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10512
- Type: Retail, Offices
- Status: To Let