Former club premises to let – Northants
To Let £25,000
- This former Working Mens Club and 2 bedroomed house is in the centre of Irthlingborough which is a town on the River Nene in North Northamptonshire.
- Irthlingborough is a town on the River Nene in North Northamptonshire. It had a population of 8,900 at the 2011 census. The town is located where the A45 meets the A6, with Higham Ferrer's and Market Harborough to the North via the A6 and Bedford to the South. And in the East, the Cathedral City of Peterborough, via the A605, circa 27 miles. With Northampton 17 Miles West, via the A45.
- Other useful road networks nearby include the A14, A1 and M1.
- The main club areas are a mix of single and double storey, with basement storage and circa 7,000 sq ft of total space over the whole accommodation. The building is brick built with mainly pitched roof elevations.
- Club floor areas according to the VOA
- Ground floor lounge 257.5 sqm First floor office 16.8 sqm
- Ground floor hall 153.5 sqm First floor committee room 31.1 sqm
- Ground floor kitchen 8.3 sqm First floor hall 51.7 sqm
- Basement floor internal storage 52.7 sqm
- Basement floor internal storage 21.7 sqm
- Basement floor internal storage 72.4 sqm
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on new lease terms - 5 year minimum lease term on fully repairing and insuring terms. Initial passing rent of £25,000 per annum with incentives available.
- According to the valuation office agency website, the rateable value for the property is £10,000 per annum.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- There is no parking within the curtilage of the property
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10749
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let