To Let £30,000
- This detached former vets is located halfway along Derby Road to the North of the town centre of Loughborough.
- Loughborough offers good access links to Leicester, Nottingham and Derby with Loughborough train station being less than a 5 -minute drive away. Good road and rail links to surrounding towns and cities, with the M1, M42 and M69 / M6 all within a 20-mile radius and direct rail access to St Pancras station.
- The property is a detached 2 storey property under a pitched tiled roof with rendered elevations. Vehicular side access to the rear car park where around 6-8 cars could be parked.
- There is a first floor flat to the rear that is not included in the lease.
- The ground floor accommodation comprises several rooms totalling approx. 820 Sq Ft with front and rear access, the space is in need of full renovation and would suit office, takeaway, retail operators - Subject to planning.
- On the first floor via an internal staircase are 2 large rooms and separate w/c totalling approx 330 Sq Ft
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on a new FRI lease - length and terms to be agreed - minimum 5 years will be expected.
- Initial passing rent of £30,000 + VAT per annum. With rent free incentives available for fit out improvements
- Landlords' insurance will be re charged at cost.
- Deposits will be required - up to 3 months
- The property will need to be re-assessed for rates when works are completed. The VOA shows the current rateable Value to be £9,200.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Off road parking to the side and rear for 6-8 vehicles.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10726
- Type: Offices, Industrial
- Status: To Let