For Sale £890,000
- Doncaster is situated in the County of South Yorkshire and has a population of approximately 300,000 people. Doncaster is approximately 20 miles to the north of Sheffield and the town is well located for access to the Motorway network with junction 36 of the A1M situated approximately 2 miles to the south west, junction 37 situated approximately 3 miles to the north west and junction 3 of the M18 situated approximately 2 miles to the South. Doncaster is well connected to the Rail network with the main East Coast rail line providing rail links to London and Edinburgh.
- The Property is located on Printing Office Street within the Town centre of Doncaster with a wide range of retail occupiers, restaurants/ bars and professional services in the vicinity. The Property is also a short walking distance from the Frenchgate Shopping Centre.
- The properties are positioned side by side over two individual blocks. With in excess of 10,000 sq ft of total floor space to include upper floors.
- No. 30 - 300 Sq m (3229 sq ft) including ancilliary space - Let on a 5 year lease from 20/06/19 with Rent at £17,500 (pax)
- No. 32 - 275 Sq m (2960 sq ft) including ancilliary space - New 5 year lease in place commencing 01/04/21 with Rent at £18,250 (pax)
- No. 34 - 100 Sq m (1076 sq ft Ground and First floor) including ancilliary space - Let on a 3 year lease from Nov 21 at £16,500 (pax)
- No. 36 - 110 Sq m (1184 sq ft Ground and First floor) including ancilliary space - Available £13,000 (pax)
- No. 38 - 98 Sq m (1054 sq ft Ground and First floor) including ancilliary space - Available £13,000 (pax)
- No. 40 - 90 Sq m (968 sq ft) including ancillary space - Let on a 6 year lease from 25/12/2013 and now holding over with Rent at £13,000 (pax)
- A copy of the Lease(s) available on request once basic terms are agreed
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Guide Price £890,000 for the Freehold Investment
- Rateable values according to the Valuation office agency are as follows:-
- No. 30 - £17,250
- No. 32 - £18,750
- No. 34 - £12,250
- No. 36 - £13,000
- No. 38 - £12,500
- No. 40 - £9,500
- We are advised that the property has been elected for VAT so VAT will be charged on the purchase price, however TOGC rules should apply subject to status. Interested parties are advised to seek their own advice on this matter.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P&F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P&F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10579
- Type: Retail, Investments
- Status: For Sale