To Let £7,800
- 47 Main Road, Uffington is an open plan Office positioned on the main road between Stamford and Market Deeping.
- Uffington is a small village in the South Kesteven district of South Lincolnshire with a population of around 700 according to the 2011 census. All main amenities are in Stamford which has a thriving business and cultural hub and the road network gives excellent access to Peterborough and Lincoln via the A15 and the A1 via Stamford gives access to the East coast road network North and South. Kings Cross station is 52 minutes from Peterborough main line station.
- The offices are on the Ground Floor of a 2 storey building with independent access via a front door from the road front. Built of local stone beneath a Westmorland Slate roof, the building is attractive and the windows to the front offices overlook the main road and on to the open fields.
- Entered via the front door, there is a Wc for use by the office and kitchenette. Total space 62 Sq m - 660 SQ FT
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- A new 5-year FRI lease will be created. A 3-month rent deposit will be required, rent will be paid quarterly in advance and VAT will be added to the rent. The tenant will be responsible for their own utility costs. A mutual break will be consider after 2.5 years. Rental is £7,800 + VAT and landlords insurance.
- Interested parties should make their own enquiries with the relevant billing authority.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- A service charge will be payable for the maintenance and cleaning of the External Areas. A charge for the Building Insurance will be apportioned between the Ground and First Floor Offices.
- 2 spaces will be allocated immediately adjacent to the office.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10404
- Type: Offices
- Status: To Let