To Let £36,400
- The Property is close to the City Centre of Derby with an estimated population of 250,000 in the city and surrounding areas has extensive transport links with other areas of the country. The M1 motorway passes about ten miles (16 km) to the east of the city, linking Derby southwards to the London area and northwards to Sheffield and Leeds. Other major roads passing
- through or near Derby include the A6, A38, A50, A52 (Newcastle-under-Lyme to Mablethorpe, including Brian Clough Way linking Derby to Nottingham) and A61 (Derby to Thirsk via Sheffield and Leeds).
- Occupying the ground floor of a 2-storey building, with split level trading areas, outbuildings for storage and enclosed beer garden.
- The pub operates on 2 levels with lounge bar area, pool area, stage for live entertainment, main central bar servery.
- The business benefits from a kitchen, ground floor beer cellar and ladies and gents w/c's.
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on a new 5-year lease - the passing rent is £700 per week plus VAT - The tenant is responsible for all utilities, landlords buildings insurance will be charged in addition.
- The current rateable value is £11,000 per annum, interested parties should seek advice from the relevant billing authority for any relief available.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10739
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let