To Let £21,000
- Positioned approximately midway between the market towns of Stamford to the South and Grantham to the North, the property stands approximately 100m from the Southbound carriageway of the A1 off a public highway which is accessed from both the North and South bound A1 carriageways.
- Grantham is on the Main high speed rail line connecting to London King's Cross in approximately 65 minutes and has a population of around 45,000. Stamford has a population of approximately 22,000. Grantham is a major conurbation in Lincolnshire with Lincoln being approximately 23 miles to the North and Nottingham approximately 22 miles to the West. Excellent road connections to the North and South Via the A1 and the A52 leads West to Nottingham and East to the Lincolnshire Coast (40 Miles)
- Formerly a potato shed to a working farm, the unit has been internally sprayed with insulating materials. The dividing wall between the 2 storage areas is not fireproof.
- Externally the Unit has access to the public highway shared with several other units with ample space for 6 or 8 wheel delivery vehicles
- Measuring approximately 17.7m x 18.25m the unit is rectangular in shape and open plan. An electrically operated 4.6m wide roller shutter door is fitted to the front elevation. Eaves height is circa 6m and ridge height 8.4m
- Within the Unit there is an office structure and storage with Wc and Kitchen area. The facilities are not connected to mains drainage and need to be emptied periodically.
- The compound to the front of the Unit is circa 450 Sq m measuring approximately 18m wide x 25m deep and is surrounded by Metal security fencing.
- There are no amenities in the immediate vicinity and local amenities are in North Witham and all major facilities can be found in Grantham and/or Stamford
- Single phase Electricity is individually metered and tenants will reimburse the landlord for power used. Water is connected to the site but the supply is intermittent. The Landlords are working to improve this. The electricity supply to the 4 units is within Unit 1 and the Landlords will require access for maintenance and readings etc.
- A new lease or licence on FRI terms with a minimum 2 year term will be created. Reviews and breaks to be agreed. Rent has been set at £1,750 per calendar month + VAT. A 3 month rent deposit will be required with rent paid quarterly in advance.
- The VOA website shows the Rateable Value of the whole of Barn 1 to be £12,250. The Barn has now been divided in half and will be re-rated once the letting is completed. It is likely that Barn 1a will qualify for full Small Business Rates relief, subject to qualifying criteria being met.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Service charge for the maintenance of the shared access is covered in the rent.
- There is ample parking on site within the leased compound and Unit. There is no additional parking.
- P & F Commercial is the trading name of F & P Partners Ltd and was formerly known as Moores Commercial. All emails sent to Moores Commercial will be forwarded to P & F Commercial and all data held by F & P Partners Ltd. will remain unchanged by the rebrand.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10623
- Type: Industrial
- Status: To Let