To Let £25,000
- Peak Gateway Business park is located on the main A619 being the Chesterfield to Bakewell Road (the main road to Chatsworth Country House). The town of Chesterfield is located 5.5 miles to the East, with the M1 Chesterfield Junction being 10 miles East. Sheffield is 15 miles North via the A621. Eastmoor is on the edge of the Peak district national park and is on the main road deemed the Gateway to the Peak district.
- A 2 storey portal framed and clad industrial unit with single storey conservatory to the front elevation.
- Trading as a coffee shop and play centre. The ground floor space offers a T shaped trading area with first floor storage space. W/c's and store room on the ground floor.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property with the possible exception of mains gas. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- To let on a new lease for minimum term of 5 years on fully repairing and insuring terms, initial passing rent is set at £25,000 per annum plus VAT.
- The current rateable value is £7,400 per annum, the rates payable remains the responsibility of the tenant in occupation.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- There will be a small estate service charge for the upkeep of communal areas.
- The balance of the estate offers ample parking for tenants and visitors to the site.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10301
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let