Licensed commercial building – Vale of Belvoir – To let
To Let £39,000
A3 - Restaurants / Cafes / A4 - Pubs / Bars / Clubs / Day Nursery / Child Care / Guest House / Hotel / Leisure Other / Offices
- Known as the Manners Arms, located in the highly desirable Village of Knipton, a predominantly Belvoir estate owned village in the Vale of Belvoir, 2 miles from the Belvoir Castle itself.
- Situated about 14 miles east of Nottingham with easy access to the A52 between Nottingham and Grantham leading directly to the A1. The Village is steeped in history and is considered to be amongst the most favoured villages within the Vale of Belvoir.
- Commuting to and from Knipton is excellent with Nottingham and Grantham roughly equidistant and the East Coast Main line station at Grantham which feeds directly to London Kings Cross with several trains a day. Kings Cross is approximately a 1 hour and 10 minutes commute.
- A beautiful grade II listed 3 storey property, with restaurant, lounge bar and conservatory on the ground floor with the first and second floors accommodating the 10 en suite letting bedrooms. Ancilliary space, kitchens and stores are located off the rear courtyard. With landscaped gardens and parking to the front of the property with patio and raised garden which is typically used for the wedding marquees.
- Ground floor accommodation comprises:-
- Bar and lounge area with main bar and open fire (30 covers).
- Restaurant (30 + covers)
- Conservatory (30+ covers - more for a function)
- 10 en suite letting bedrooms - 8 double and 2 single
- Located in the centre of the village and with good access to other surrounding villages offering a range of local amenities across the community including village primary schools and local shops within a 5 mile radius.
- The property benefits from mains drainage and water with oil and LPG for cooking and heating, these services haven't been tested by the agent.
- New lease terms to be agreed, all leasehold uses will be considered, the initial passing rent is £39,000 + VAT and is fully repairing and insuring. Minimum terms expected will be 10 years.
- According to the Valuation office agency the current rateable value is £42,000, interested parties are advised to seek their own advice from the local billing authority to establish rates payable and any potential relief that maybe available for small/rural businesses..
- VAT is applicable on the rent.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Not applicable
- Ample parking on site for staff and guests to the property.
- The property has the relevant planning for a public house, restaurant and hotel. Further benefitting from a premises licence under the A4 use class.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10287
- Type: Retail, Health, Leisure, Offices
- Status: To Let