Offices/Studio – Oakham Town Centre LE15 6DH
To Let £13,200
- This Office/Studio is located close to the main roundabout where Oakham High Street, Mill Street, Burley Road & Uppingham Road meet.
- Retailers within a 2 minute walk include Boots the Chemist, Boots Opticians, Barclays and HSBC Bank, Specsavers and numerous private retailers including travel agents and the main market square.
- Oakham is a popular Market town and the County capital of Rutland, the smallest County in the UK. Well positioned in the Midlands close to the A1 at Greetham/Stretton with good access to other popular market towns, Stamford, Melton, Grantham and Uppingham all within 15 miles, and cities to include Peterborough and Leicester within 20 miles away. Motorway access is circa 20 miles West at Junction 21a, via the A46 from Melton Mowbray.
- A detached 2-storey brick built property under a pitched tiled roof.
- The property is in good condition with new windows to the road frontage, recently fitted kitchen and shower room with w/c and 2 car parking spaces.
- The total floor area over the 2 floors is circa 700 Sq Ft. Engineered Oak floors throughout.
- Ground Floor principle dimensions are 9.2m x 3.68m open plan with stairs to FF.
- First Floor Open plan office 6.6m x 3.68m. Kitchen 2.7m x 1.59m and Shower room/Wc 2.m x 1.74m.
- Being right in the centre of town, all local amenities are readily available, round the corner from the town library and close to a range of town centre car parks.
- Heating is by wall mounted panel heaters. We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- A new FRI Lease will be created on terms to be agreed. We are seeking a 5 year lease with a 3 year review at an initial passing rent of £13,200 per annum. A 3 month deposit will be required. Landlord will insure the building with the tenant reimbursing the premium.
- The current rateable value for the property is £4,850 per annum, interested parties are advised to contact Rutland County Council for any rate relief assistance available.
- We are advised that the property has not been elected for VAT.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Car parking for 2 cars to the side of the property. The neighbouring land owner has a right of way across the car park for access when required.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10738
- Type: Retail, Investments, Offices
- Status: To Let