To Let £28,000
- 2 Floors of open plan space (4,000 Sq Ft) on Meadow Lane near Trent Bridge. London Road feeds directly into the city centre which is approximately 2 miles to the North. Well positioned on the outskirts of West Bridgford, the offices have good pedestrian access and regular bus routes into the city. Approximately 15 minute walk from Nottingham Train station.
- Nottingham is well positioned within the Midlands, with an estimated population of circa 280,000, the city can be accessed from 3 exits from the M1 (J24 in the South Via the newly built dual carriageway A453, J25 via the A52 at Derby, and J26 Via the A610 to the North) The A453 junction to the South of the City leads to Kegworth and Castle Donington, ideal for Nottingham East Midlands airport and Donington Racetrack.
- Set within a three storey character building, the ground floor is used for cold storage for the adjacent Brewery. The Upper floors are accessed via Meadow lane and from the communal entrance each floor can be reached separately. The Building is being used as a gym and is now available due to the relocation of this business.
- Main front door, leading to entrance lobby area with stairs to 1st and 2nd floor.
- The First floor office comprises: open plan office circa 2000 SQ FT with separate fire escape, with large windows on 2 sides.
- The second floor office comprises: Open plan space circa 1860 SQ FT, large windows on 3 sides, separate fire escape, 2 W/C's, 2 smaller offices approx. 185 and 170 SQ FT each - which could be used for staff room or meeting room.
- A wide range of amenities within a 10 minute walk, shops and restaurants in the centre of West Bridgford. Located opposite the Trent Navigation public House.
- All mains services are connected, although not tested by the agent.
- A new lease to be created, with a minimum 5 year term. Rental per floor will be £14k per annum Plus VAT.
- The leases will be Fully repairing and insuring.
- A 3 month rent deposit and references will be required.
- The current rateable value across both floors is £12,250 per annum, interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with regards any relief available.
- VAT will be charge on the rental agreed.
- Each party to pay their own legal costs.
- A service/management fee will be charge in addition to the rent which will be £1500 per annum + VAT, charged quarterly in advance.
- No Parking is allocated with the property however permits may be available from the local authority nearby.
- Current planning is for gymnasium and premises, All uses considered STPP.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10033
- Type: Offices
- Status: To Let