PP for 5 Apartments – High St, Kirton, PE20 1EG
For Sale £300,000
- This former Pub is located in the heart of Kirton and has consent for conversion to residential homes.
- Kirton is located off the A16, B1397 and B1192 south of Boston, near Frampton and Sutterton. The A16 running North to South connects Spilsby and Spalding, with access to the coast at Skegness from Splisby and giving good road access into East Anglia in the South via the A17 at Holbeach.
- A 3 storey property under a pitched tile covered roof with a 2 storey elevation to the rear. The property is grade II listed. There is side access via the secure front gate leading to the rear courtyard and single storey structure which will become a single bedroomed detached home.
- Ground floor - In the Main building - 2-bedroom apartment to the front (1,004 Sq Ft) and 1-bedroom to the rear (736 Sq Ft). Detached single storey 1-bedroom unit converted from the former garage (508 Sq Ft).
- First Floor - 3-bedroom Duplex (1,426 Sq Ft) with Front door off High Street. Kitchen, Living and 1 bedroom to the First Floor with 2 further bedrooms to the Second Floor. To the rear there is a 1-bedroom unit (1,261 Sq Ft) with large open plan living.
- Local amenities include primary and secondary schools, Church of St Peter and St Paul, Kirton Medical Centre, 3 Convenience Stores, Merry Monk Restaurant, Black Bull Public House, Chinese, Indian and Fish & Chip Shop takeaways, Kirton Middlecott Sports and Fitness Centre and Graves Park Social Club.
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- For sale freehold with vacant possession.
- Sales Conditions
- The purchaser (via their solicitor) will be required to pay an abortive legal fee deposit of £5,000 (to be held by the seller's solicitor) prior to the release of the legal pack. The Purchaser will have 15 working days from the date the legal pack is released from the seller's solicitor to the purchaser's solicitor to exchange contracts. 10% of the purchase price will be payable upon exchange of contracts. If the purchaser exchanges contracts within such period, the abortive fee deposit will be credited against the purchase price. If the purchaser withdraws from the transaction or the contracts are not exchanged within such period, the abortive legal fee will be forfeited. The seller will undertake to provide timely responses to the purchaser's enquiries and comments to facilitate their ability to exchange contracts within the required time. The deposit will be refunded if the seller is unable to show good title or withdraws from negotiations within the required time (save where due to the purchaser revising the agreed terms). If exchange shall not occur within the required time, the seller shall be free to withdraw from the transaction and retain the abortive deposit. Completion to be 15 working days after exchange of contracts.
- The property will need to be re-assessed for rates once the conversion is complete.
- The property is opted to tax and the purchase price will be plus VAT. Purchasers should make their own enquiries concerning reclaiming any VAT element.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- There is no parking within the development.
- Planning consent was granted by Boston Borough Council for the conversion works on 28th of July 2022 under application No B/22/0156. A copy of the plans and consent document can be found on the planning portal.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10413
- Type: Development Opportunities
- Status: For Sale