To Let £18,000
- 36 High Street occupies a prime location on Oakham High Street adjacent to a pedestrian crossing and surrounded by other retail outlets including Boots the Chemist, Boots Opticians, HSBC Bank , numerous private retailers and opposite the Victoria Hall.
- Oakham is a popular Market town and the County capital of Rutland, the smallest County in the UK. Well positioned in the Midlands close to the A1 at Greetham/Stretton with good access to other popular market towns, Stamford, Melton, Grantham and Uppingham all within 15 miles, and cities to include Peterborough and Leicester within 20 miles away. Motorway access is circa 20 miles West at Junction 21a, via the A46 from Melton Mowbray.
- Traditional two-storey property with brick elevations beneath a slate roof with timber-framed display shop front providing office with ancillary store and kitchenette with stairs to upper floor offices and WC.
- The accommodation is across 2 floors totalling approx. 746 Sq Ft comprising Ground Retail space with storage and kitchenette and First Floor Ancillary Offices.
- Ground Floor measurements total 39.32 sq m (423 sq ft) comprising:-
- Retail area 32.98 sq m (355 sq ft)
- Store 3.72 sq m (40 sq ft)
- Kitchenette 2.62 sq m (28 sq ft)
- First Floor measurements total Total 30 sq m (323 sq ft) comprising:-
- 1st Office 20.25 sq m (218 sq ft)
- 2nd Office 9.75 sq m (105 sq ft)
- Total Ground Floor and First Floor measures 69.32 sq m (746 sq ft)
- Being on the High Street, all local amenities are immediately available. The bus station is approximately 2 minutes walk and the train station 5 minutes walk
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- The Freehold of the property is available for sale with vacant possession for £275,000 or alternatively, a new lease can be granted at a rent and terms to be agreed. Guide rent would be £18,000 per annum on a 5 year term with 3 year review.
- According to the VOA website the current Rateable Value as stated is £12,750 but interested parties should make their own enquiries of the Local Authority to satisfy themselves.
- VAT may be applicable.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- There is no parking with the property. Parking is available directly outside on High Street or in the town centre car parks where monthly permits can be obtained.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10628
- Type: Retail, Offices
- Status: Let Agreed