To Let £15,000
- Situated off the main Market square in the centre of Retford, which itself is a bustling north Nottinghamshire market town which still retains it markets on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays with a monthly farmers market. The town is a central point for many of the surrounding towns and villages and as such the town has attracted and maintained a good number of national occupiers and retailers. Retford is well placed for taking advantage of the surrounding centres of Sheffield, Doncaster, Lincoln, Worksop and Nottingham.
- The A1 is within approximately 5 minutes driving distance and the M18 and M6.
- Occupying the ground floor of a recently converted building with the upper floors having residential apartments for HMO/AST/Air B&B uses. The property is of brick construction and has good natural light, benefitting from a public car park adjacent.
- Open plan ground floor space with shop frontage to Bridgegate. Rear store/meeting room. W/c's and Kitchenette area (to be fitted). The shop has been delivered to a finished state with white washed walls, the space requires floor coverings and a Kitchenette (subject to negotiations, the landlord may fit the kitchenette).
- Located in the town centre of Retford and close to all local shops, offices and car parking.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property with the exception of gas. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- The property is offered on full repairing and insuring lease, for a term to be agreed, minimum 5 years with incentives. Rental £15,000 plus VAT and landlords’ insurance.
- Following the refurbishment of the whole building, the ground floor shop unit will need re rating. We would anticipate that the new Rateable Value will be below the £12,000 rates threshold and should qualify for rate relief, subject to the status of the tenant occupier. However prospective tenants should make their own enquiries in this regard.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Not applicable
- Located in the town centre and adjacent to a large public car park, parking is free after the 6pm in most instances.
- The current use class allows for A1/A2 retail and financial services uses, alternative uses will be considered by the landlord and subject to planning with the local authority.
- P & F Commercial is the trading name of F & P Partners Ltd and was formerly known as Moores Commercial. All emails sent to Moores Commercial will be forwarded to P & F Commercial and all data held by F & P Partners Ltd. will remain unchanged by the rebrand.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10555
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let