For Sale £80,000
- Oakham is a popular Market town and boasts to be the County capital of Rutland, the smallest County in the UK. Well positioned in the Midlands close to the A1 at Greetham/Stretton with good access to other popular market towns, Stamford, Melton, Grantham and Uppingham all within 15 miles, and cities to include Peterborough and Leicester within 20 miles away. Motorway access is circa 20 miles West at Junction 21a, via the A46 from Melton Mowbray.
- A 2 room retail unit on a commercial complex of other Retail and Office Units on a busy thoroughfare directly off Oakham high street and there are Butchers, Bakers, Hairdressers and other retail units along the street. Built of brick beneath a slate covered roof, the Freehold is owned by the Management Company of which all owners are members and the unit has a 999-year lease from 2006 and is therefore a virtual freehold.
- 290 SQ ft of shop space with large window frontage. Back office/store room and w/c.
- Positioned on Gaol Street which leads directly off High Street where all main amenities can be found. The Tesco superstore is 2 minutes walk.
- We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for sale on virtual freehold terms at £80,000 + VAT. The property is let on a 3 year lease from Sept 2019 at an annual rent of £3,300 per annum + VAT. The tenant has expressed a desire to remain subject to an agreed rent review.
- According to the VOA website, the Rateable Value of the Office is £3,450 per annum. Any rates due are paid by the tenant
- The property has been elected for VAT and therefore VAT will be added to the purchase price. To reclaim the VAT, the buyer would need to register for VAT and then reclaim the VAT on the first VAT return to HMRC.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- There is a small service charge payable for maintenance of the communal areas, this is recharged to the tenant.
- There is no parking allocated or associated with the property. Long stay permits are available in Church St Car Park, a 2 minute walk.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10383
- Type: Retail
- Status: For Sale