For Sale £195,000
- This refurbished Licenced business is situated on Radcliffe Road, in West Bridgford, between the 2 Historic sports stadiums.
- Nottingham is well positioned within the Midlands, with an estimated population of circa 280,000, the city can be accessed from 3 exits from the M1 (J24 in the South Via the newly built dual carriageway A453, J25 via the A52 at Derby, and J26 Via the A610 to the North) The A453 junction to the South of the City leads to Kegworth and Castle Donington, ideal for Nottingham East Midlands airport and Donington Racetrack.
- Newly fully fitted out to a very high standard, operating over the ground floor with landscaped frontage.
- Open plan space
- Fully equipped catering kitchen.
- Ladies and gent's w/c's
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- A 15-year lease from June 2022 with a passing rent of £40,000 + VAT
- 5 Yearly tenants only break clauses
- Rent increases to £42,500 from June 2025
- Asking price for the leasehold interest in the business is £195,000
- The current rateable value is £26,000 per annum to March 2023, from the 1st of April 2023 the rateable value reduces to £24,000.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- Finance may be available through Independent Financial Brokers and P & F Commercial would be pleased to make an introduction for you. The Brokers are completely Independent and will offer confidential, unbiased advice regulated by the Financial Authorities. Please ask for further details.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email email@example.com
- Reference: 10729
- Type: Retail
- Status: Under Offer