To Let £10,000
- This 400 Sq Ft Retail unit is located just off the main pedestrianised area in Central Loughborough.
- The town has a population in the region of 60,000 making it the largest settlement outside of the County capital of Leicester. The Town lies on the A6 and is approximately midway between Leicester and Nottingham. Loughborough is home to Loughborough university, an excellent facility that boasts one of the largest sports scholarship schemes in the UK.
- Good road and rail links to surrounding towns and cities, with the M1, M42 and M69 / M6 all within a 20-mile radius and direct rail access to St Pancras station.
- A ground floor open plan retail/office/salon space, within a 2-storey building with large shop frontage.
- Circa 400 sq ft of space, plus kitchen area and w/c with sink.
- Located just off the main town centre of Loughborough, and close to all local shops and offices
- We are advised that all main services are connected to the property. These services have not been inspected or tested by the agent.
- Offered for let on a new 5 year lease - the initial passing rent is £10,000 per annum plus VAT. A 3 month deposit will be required and Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and recharged to the tenant.
- According to the valuation office agency website the current rateable value is £5,500 per annum, subject to qualifying status full business rates relief should be available for tenants.
- We are advised that VAT will be chargeable on the Rent and on any Service charges and Landlords Insurance contributions required.
- Both Parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
- There is no parking with the property.
- Strictly by prior appointment via the sole agents P & F Commercial Tel: 01664 431330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: 10707
- Type: Retail
- Status: To Let